On a rainy day, washing clothes can only be done indoors, dry, and may wait for 3, 4, 5, and 6 days, and the clothes will be forced to dry, but there will always be stinks, and they will not be able to get off. Through the clothes themselves contain a lot of bacteria, after washing, in the absence of solar radiation sterilization, the clothes have been in a damp state, especially suitable for bacterial reproduction, the breeding speed is multiplied, and the smell on the clothes is waste, bacteria, windbreaker, how much Bacteria, mold are hidden. How do you keep your clothes dry? How to solve this problem? Come with me to see below!
First, the method of removing the rancid smell on the clothes
- If you need to get dressed in time, you can blow it with a hair dryer for 15 minutes.
2, the smell of clothes in the steam, such as the bathroom has just been washed, can effectively remove the smell of clothes.
3, add two tablespoons of white vinegar and half a bag of milk to the water, soak the smell of the clothes for 10 minutes, then wash to completely remove the odor.
- Fold the washed dry clothes, wrap them in a towel, then put them in the refrigerator for 7 hours, 8 hours after refrigerating, open, and hang on the outside or on the balcony. The clothes will dry quickly and there will be no odor.
- Use a large, clean black garbage bag (or black cotton for better breathability), cut it to cover the clothes, clip it with a clip, and hang it in a bright, airy place. Black absorbs heat and ultraviolet rays, has anti-corrosion function, does not cause bad conditions, and is relatively dry with natural air. It is especially suitable for hanging in rainy and rainy days.
6, the wire hanger at both ends 1/3 force forward bending, the hanger becomes three-dimensional, drying clothes, the body will not stick together before and after. Ventilation inside the clothes can greatly reduce drying time.
Second, the method of eliminating other odors on clothes
- Clean with salt water. Because the salt can be disinfected and sterilized to prevent the cotton fabric from fading, it is necessary to first wash it with salt water before washing it, and then rinse it several times with several times of water to reduce the formaldehyde content in the clothes;
- Bathroom steam method. After the shower, we hang the smelly clothes in the bathroom, close the door, use the shower steam to evaporate the smell of the new clothes, and take them out the next morning, it will be completely tasteless.
3, scent with natural soap powder, pour on the new clothes, pour the right amount of water, do not put on clothes, soak for about 10 minutes, then rinse with water, take out the place full of sunshine. The sun, you will find that the new clothes after drying are not only odorless, but fresh. Better natural soap powder, such as libai soap powder, with elegant flowers, combined with flowers, fresh and pleasant.
Third, the clothes quickly dry and wet method
Put the clothes on a dry towel. Then use a little force to roll up the clothes together with the towel and use a dry towel to absorb the moisture from the clothes.
- If you are anxious to wear it, put the rolled up clothes in a paper bag and blow the hair dryer directly into the bag (remember to fasten the bag to avoid hot air). Since hot air is blown directly into the bag, it can be used as a small dryer and speeds up the drying process. Choose a paper bag instead of a plastic bag because the paper bag can dissipate the moisture generated during the blowing process. If you don’t have a paper bag, use a thick plastic bag. Don’t forget to make a small hole in your foot as a wet exit.
Fourth, the different cloth preservation methods of clothes
1, cotton, linen clothing: storage, clothing must be washed, dry, folded flat, wardrobe, cabinet, polyethylene bags should be kept clean and dry to prevent mildew. White clothing and dark clothing are best stored separately to prevent staining or yellowing.
2, silk clothing: collection, in order to prevent moisture and dust, the surface of the clothes should be covered with a layer of cotton or silk clothing bag. White clothes can’t be placed in a coffin box, and you can’t put your brain pills, otherwise it will be yellow.